Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Blogging best practices - all interns must read

Blogging best practices - all interns must read 10 years 1 month ago #17

• debjani
  • Thank you received: 8
We will use this topic to post some blogging best practices.

1. Ask "so what" after you have chosen an article. Does it say something new, something exciting, some breakthrough technology.. something that will help a customer of sigmaway, or sigmaway.. is it an article you will read yourself? in peer check ask your peer about this feedback.

2. Link whatever topic you are choosing, to Sigmaway services. Look at some of the blogs that Soham and Adipta have written - if it is an article on lean six sigma they mention that sigmaway provides consulting and training. If it is rapidminer, then they mention that sigmaway uses rapidminer.

3. Make your entries first in your respective blog repository file in the "summary" column - rename the column "original blog summary". Add one extra column in the xl file saying "edited blog summary". This will have the edited version of the summary after Piu has corrected it. I need to see both original and edited versions to know what is the learning.

4. The file is your working file. SO it should be updated when you are working on the file. It is not acceptable that you have an entry in the blog on website but your repository file is 2 days old.
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Nitin Sinha.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SOHAM SRIMANI, Sayak Dutta, Amrita Arora

Blogging best practices - all interns must read 10 years 1 month ago #26

• debjani
It looks like most of you are not prepared to write about Sigmaway services in your blogs. When I said "best practices" from Adipta and Soham - I meant - read their blogs where they mention SigmaWay. By no means does it imply that you will publish your blogs asking them.

The ground rule remains - Piu will review everything that you are going to publish - and you will publish only what she has okayed. If she has asked you to get in touch with us - then you need to do that before publishing. when in doubt, ask.

I dont want to hear "The blog was reviewed but not the part about Sigmaway" - HELLO??!!! The blog is whatever you publish under blogs - that includes article summary + what you write about SIgmaWay !!!! :angry:

One of you wrote "Sigmaway provides state of the art IT services." really ? do we ? have you heard us talking about it ? :huh:

putting "state of the art" or "cut-off-the-edge" as adjectives does not make our services special ( and HELLO - what is "cut-of-the-edge?" i guess someone meant "cutting edge" - there is no expression called "cut-of-the-edge in English. At least google any idioms and expressions before you post them. and if someone read it as "cut-off-the-edge" then it means something exactly different. :ohmy:
The following user(s) said Thank You: SOHAM SRIMANI

Blogging best practices - all interns must read 10 years 1 month ago #30

• Adipta Datta
  • SigmaWay Novice
  • Thank you received: 6
I request everyone to follow the guidelines what Debjani Ma'am has said to us. I am enclosing a link where the best practices are described in good way. The link is www.komarketingassociates.com/blog/b2b-b...eation-to-promotion/ .

Happy Blogging! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sayak Dutta

No tweeting by tagging individuals 10 years 4 weeks ago #61

• debjani
Please do not tag individual's twitter accounts while tweeting @SIgmaWay you can tag the original article providers and companies mentioned in the article - but not your friends or those who have nothing to do with the article
The following user(s) said Thank You: SOHAM SRIMANI
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds

Follow us